*Exclusive design similar to Songket suitable for Baju Kurung or Kebaya.
*Display Sarees are originally from Bangalore, India.
*Perfectly wear during any special ocassion.
*Hand-Washable but Dry Clean is recommended.
- Use lukewarm water and a good quality soft toilet soap. (detergents should be avoided in the beginning)
- After two or three plain water washes, you may use a good quality detergent.
- Do not use bleaching solutions to remove stains. (in case of stains, wash with cold water immediately / for hard stains, dry clean the saree)
- Do not keep the saree soaked in soap or detergent for long time.
- Do not rub, scrub or lash your silk saree.
- Wash the border separately.
- Do not keep the wet saree bundled for a long time.
- Rinse well in lukewarm water.
- Ensure that no soap remains in the fabric.
- Dry the saree in shade.